Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

A Quick Update.

We have just started week 3 of the 2010 Intimacy & Impact Discipleship Training School. Over the last 2 weeks students and staff have been very blessed as the Lord has continually interrupted our program with His love and His power through the Holy Spirit! so many testimonies could be shared! I am quite honoured and have been brought to a soberness as the Lord has moved our hearts and caused us to experience Him at a deep level. I am personally going through a time of a heart revival that has been marked by a sweetness of joy. Many of the students and staff are experiencing God move in a powerful way. Please continue to pray for us! This week will be a full on week and we are certain that god is going to mave mightily in our midst.


Please prayer for us as we need to see 80,000.00 nz dollars come in by Monday 23 , 2010 for the whole school to go to there outreach locations. I personally need to see 4,600.00 nz dollars! I am praying that you the reader night feel compelled to stand with myself and the team! Please contact me at robbins.britton@gmail.com for how you can help.

Blessings.

No comments: