Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

I am Engaged :)

I realize that i havent really kept up with this blog as much as i intended to, lol. No surprise there!

For those of you who have some how missed the memo!!!! I am engaged to be married to Keri Elizabeth Griffin of Columbus, GA :) We will be getting married on May 28th - May 29th; were not 100% settled on the actual day yet.

She is currently living in Columbus, Ga. In December Keri will come to New Zealand for 1 month and then we both will shoot over to Columbus, GA for at least 8-9 months and get married :)

Please pray for us as we have both leaped into this wonderful adventure of serving God, His people & one another!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! That is awesome!!!!
God bless you both!!

I'll be praying for you and your marriage ~

Blessings blessings blesssings !!!