On April 4th - May 7th a Ywam DTS team from Kona, Hawaii will be doing an outreach here in the beautiful city Tauranga, NZ. My co-worker Annalise and I are steadily coordinating their schedule!
They are a team of 9 that consist of 6 girls and 3 guys! They are simular to our DTS schools in the manner in which they run their school alongside a House of Prayer. So they will be spending most of their time in the prayer room :)
Please pray for the team! That God would use them in a mighty way while they are in our city. Pray for the word of the Lord to come forth so the His glorious name might run swiftly and be glorified!
Pray also for them that the Lord would encounter them as they spend the next season with us in the House of Prayer.
Annalise and I will be helping to serve them during their entire duration! I will keep updated as the Lord does cool things with this team.
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment