Hello everyone. Just wanted to put out a quick update.
February has been quite the month. I have been working allot. The door has been opened for allot of wonderful co-workers to hear the gospel, most are professed atheist. Be mind full to keep Tauranga subway in your prayers. THANK YOU!!! Specifically in the area of offense!
For myself, I am in more of a place of relying only in the goodness of God than I have ever been before. I am weak, yet strong through this wonderful faith and promise of redemption(Psalm 138:8). I have had two separate well seasoned men in the faith tell me the same word. The first back in September 2007, and again in January 2008, this one as a direct confirmation, not that we need it but that the Lord is relentless in His pursuit to capture our attention. The word simply that this is a season of intense healing and revelation of His heart through that healing. I am believing firmly for the Lord to set my heart at ease in the next six months over the pressing issue of the passing of my brother! A very wise man recently told me that it is alright to grieve, it is of the Spirit of God to grieve, the Lord created this emotion and wants us to bring our grieving to Him that we may be healed. But as well over grieving can be in a negative spirit and lead us to put our dependency in something not of the Lord! So in essence I'm am asking for your prayers over the next six months. That the Lord, out of His abundant mercies would restore to me what has been damaged. And that out of this i would grow closer and stronger in the Lord.
I am openly revealing to you all that I am an utter mess. Partly of the Spirit, and partly not of the Spirit. I can feel the immense love of God in ways that i have not felt before. hearing His word in ways I have not allowed myself to hear before. My heart is very tender, I feel weak and broken. On the flip side to this, because of my heart being broken, everything is affecting me.
I recently had a dream and the point of the dream was clear. I am a mighty man of valor, yet i have no shield girded to protect me. In the dream I am dominating the opposition, yet in the end i am struck down. It is clear that I must learn to carry my shield at all cost!
We all need to plead for the mercy seat over our lives as well as for all others( Leviticus Chapter 16 ). I have been studying Song of Songs for a little over a year now. I am convinced that we are so far away from really knowing the width, length, depth and height of the unsearchable and unrelenting love of Jesus Christ. I don't how this makes others feel, but for the first time in my walk i am utterly terrified that i do not know Jesus as i ought.
The greatest shaking the earth has ever known is getting ready to manifest on the earth! Read Luke chapter 21 again, and then meditate on 21:35. We need a deep revelation of the fear of the Lord(Proverbs chapter 2)! I pray fervently for Ephesians 1:17-19 to be a literal reality for us! Jesus said we would carry out greater exploits than the ones we read about. We literally have the same Spirit dwelling on the inside of us, burning for us to walk in the authority of the God-man! I don't know about you but i am sick and tired of letting myself get in the way of what God wants to do in my heart and in my life. I am humbly requesting that many of you would set some time to lift me up in prayer. I am telling you now that i have put each of you in prayer consistently. The Lord is keeping me awake during the night season again. I am committed to each of you in prayer.
Charles G Finney was an arrogant prideful lawyer. In one moment He was utterly captivated and sold out to the Gospel! Finney let it change everything. I am not sure how long it took him to heal his heart after his conversion. But i do know that within one day people were getting saved because of the transformation. And in one year just about every where Finney went revival was breaking out. The reason was because the dedication to prayer, fasting and than carrying out a life that was asked of the Lord! He put God in front of everything, money, clothes, housing, wife,food.....etc........ The Lord ultimately provided all these things because the Lord longs to give good gifts to His children. The fruit of Finney's labouring saw 1 million souls come in to the salvation of the cross of Christ!
I know that the Lord has different callings for all of us. But my heart tonight at 3am is that what ever you think your calling is, DO IT UNTO THE LORD!!!! The Lord wants to redeem all area's of life, the market place, the mission field, the priestly calling, the pulpit....etc......
We all need healing of one thing or another. Some of us have pushed it to the side and i believe that we are hindering ourselves from growing in God by doing so.
I don't know where I would be if the Lord had not kindly saved me. Probably in a gutter somewhere. It's irrelevant at the moment. I know where God has me in this season. It hurts to acknowledge it, to face my issues is like falling off a cliff. There is no way around that if i fell off a cliff I would badly hurt. Yet what doesn't kill me has only made me stronger!
So in all of this. I am yet again, humbly calling you all in to a prayer life so that we may all conquer the pain that is holding us back because we are afraid to face it.
Be blessed. For real! Blessings to you in the Lord! I love you all so much. And I deeply thank the Lord for brothers and sisters like you.
No comments:
Post a Comment