Just wanted to give a moment to letting you all know what's going on.
1. I no longer will be going to the Philippines due to a lack of funds and the ever rising cost of airline ticket's. I am at peace with this. I lay-ed the trip down and i am focus is actually elsewhere. However, please pray for the IWT Philippines campaigns that will be taking place there in July! Pray that the Lord would use IWT during this time to spark a Spiritual reformation in the nation! Pray for authentic conversions by the power of the Holy Spirit!
2. My primary focus for the remainder of 2010 is the upcoming Intimacy & Impact Discipleship Training School that will launch on Aug 2 and end on Dec 17. I have been working on the administrative side of things to help process student applications and will continue to work with the school as an on site staff once the school begins.
The team and I are thoroughly excited for the upcoming school and are believing that God want's to do amazing things in our lives and in the lives of the students who have lay-ed down this next season of life to connect with God and preach the Gospel.
3. I plan on coming home early next year! It has been 2 1/2 years since i was last in the states, and will be over 3 years upon my hopeful arrival. Depending on the date of a friends wedding which could be anywhere between January - March! I plan on coming to Fl, Ill and KC,Mo.
Please stand with me in this season as i endeavor here in NZ. My heart is very much alive and very tender. Praise the Lord. I long to see true religion and true communion with God become the desire of my heart and the hearts of all who would call themselves a Christian. And if the Lord see's it fit that I should stand firm in a nation called NZ than i shall. Even if many circumstantial realities do not make since in the flesh , i will trust in the Spirit of truth over my life ! I hope to see many of you next year, but if not, keep me in your prays and have peace concerning the Lord's sovereign grace over my life. I once engaged with the filth of this world and the Lord saw it pleasing to save me from this wretched dark and dying world! Since my salvation i know of at least 10 who have died from accidental 'drug overdose'.
Let it be said that the Lord is altogether graceful , merciful and the only One good to rule over our lives!
blessings in the Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment