Results from tonight:
Total Attendance - 1,500
Estimated Response (see photo) - 250
Final data still being compiled
A few powerful stories from tonight:
"I have never been to church before. Today I just came because I wanted to see the big show for free, but I listened to what was being said about God. At the altar call one of the local links from a local church began to talk to me and pray for me. Now I know God is real, and I feel better because now I know Him" Kim, Tae Ryong (23)
"I came to the show late tonight, but when I came I was thirsty for something more in my life. I felt oppressed and heavy hearted. Now I feel free and thank God for showing Himself to me." - Kong, Min Young (18)
"Tonight I rededicated my life to Christ. The performance was different and challenged me to do something for Jesus with my life. I no longer want to be religious or just a normal church goer. I want to make a difference and have an impact in my family and community." -Kim, Jong Gu
"A teacher bought me to the event tonight and when I got here I felt nothing, I was bored with life. After the show, a TX member prayed for me, I felt hot, and free....I met God. I'm coming to every show from now on!" - Im, Hyo Jung
Next Events:
Saturday 15th May: GX International Halla Gym Stadium, Jeju City - 7pm (Many celebrating buddha's birthday in stadium right next door)
Saturday 15th May: Island Breeze Jeju Hospital
Sunday 16th May: Island Breeze Halla Gym Stadium, Jeju City - 7pm
Please contend with us for further breakthrough over this weekend in Jeju City. The people here are so tender towards God, and He's moving powerfully. We're believing for revival fire of God to fall. One TX member was injured during the set up and run through for tonight, a few others are sick so please pray for quick healing, and ongoing protection for all that need healing now. We need you to stand with IWT Korea at this time.
Thanks for your prayer and support.
Joshua Cole
On Behalf of IWT S.korea Leadership.
No comments:
Post a Comment