For those of you who have randomly viewed my blog; I honestly don't really keep track with this site as much as I could. I want to state again that the Song of Songs studies are outlined by my studies done by Mike Bickel. I have had three separate classes by three different people who all had their own way of presenting the teaching, but they all stemmed out of Bickle's teachings. After finding myself with very little foundation that wasn't really rooted and grounded in the love of Christ I came to a dead end. In His mercy, He gave me the grace and the charge to really go after the Song of Songs. So in January 2007 - July 2008 I took all my notes, audio's and commentaries. I then devoted myself to the call of God on my life to really fall in love with God. I have come quite along way since I really pursued Jesus for real. I give God all the glory for revealing the truths of His nature and as well our nature through this book. The study is a work in progress that I am laying down for a few years. Please enjoy and go deep into the heart of Jesus. Blessed be the Lord for all His mercies.
Just a brief update on me. I praise the Lord for all the wonderful things He has done in my life. I am going to do a Discipleship Training School(D.T.S.) through Youth With A Mission(YWAM) starting on September 1, 2008. So 5 more weeks. I love how the Lord takes us in to seasons when He knows we will have the capacity to take it. I am sure that if I had done a D.T.S before the upcoming season it would have been harmful to what the Lord has done in my heart and in my life these past few years. So praise God that He is faithful to bring us into maturity at a speed that will not cause us to freak out and lose it.
Prayer points:
Focus on D.T.S. That I may be faithful and get all that I can get from the 5 month program.
Spirit of wisdom and revelation of the knowledge of God; a healthy fear of the Lord.
Contending for a laboring Spirit; not through striving, but flowing through the grace of the Holy Spirit.
Financial support. I need to raise 6,000.00-8,000.00 Kiwi dollars.
Faith.
Jesus, I pray through all things that You may be glorified. Awaken my heart to the affections that You have for me. Cause my heart to yearn. Lord raise up an awareness in my heart for the Holiness of God almighty. Pour out Your redeeming blood. Do not depart Your Holy Spirit from me oh God. You are worthy Blessed Father. I give You the glory of the redemption and remission of sins in my life. I am thankful that it pleased the Father to pierce the Son. Your grace is sufficient and i long to know You more Son of God. Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment