Hello, sorry it has been a little while since i have blogged. The past 2 months have been extremely busy. I am working at Subway here in Tauranga, New Zealand 40 hours a week. As well i am on part time staff at the Tauranga House Of Prayer.
Just a quick overview of the last two months:
-I turned 24 on March 8th. Thank you all for an amazing weekend full of different gatherings to celebrate my life. I love you all, you all are an extraordinary group of friends.
-I have taken up rock climbing. its fun and challenging. As well i have designed more workout to strengthen me in this area.
-I have played tons of soccer with my dear freind Tristan Glas. Although i am down with a knee injury at the moment.
-I am going to be an uncle again from 2 different family members. WOOHOO!!! Lots of little ones to cherish.
-I have picked up going to the driving range, its is quite fun when you get the hang of hitting a golf ball.
-The Lord has done some mighty work in my heart when it comes to relations with people in general.
And here is a quick over view of what the Lord is doing in my heart at the moment.
-Joel 2:12-17 as always is pressing on from above. To fast, weep and mourn for the things that are on God's heart.
-The election process of the chosen of God/pre-destination has been the major pressing issue of my heart in the last month. Not to say i am full on calvinistic, or to say i am sideing with the full on free will crowd. i dont wish to discuss the issue at the moment. If you want to ask me than email me: robbins.britton@gmail.com---- lets just leave it as Job 36:26 God is great and we do not know Him.
-Something else brewing in my gut is wether i should move to kc missouri and do a 4 year preaching school. so pray for me on this, i feel as though i have permission from God, but He has also given me the choice to stay and labour here in New Zealand. Lets just say a good friend told me to see if there was a gut check, well i have a gut check on moving, but i am still undesided.
-Regaurdless of whether i go to kc or not, i will be coming to the states for my sisters wedding, which is june 21st. if i do return to New Zealand it will be at least month before i return.
be blessed , i will post some pics and give a more thurough update when things have been desided.
No comments:
Post a Comment